Fishstickittie's Poker Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

MTT, STT or Live......that's the question.

So I'll have the house to myself tonite and can't decide to try and play a grinding session of my standard STT's or a few MTT's (been playing the $3r and really enjoying the chaos) or hit the ATM and take the long (5 minute) drive to the boat.

It's going to be tough. Luckily I have all day to decide. The boat is the most enticing but I have to be up ~early tomorrow and really should be home when the family gets home tonite. But........

I'll probably play the $20+2 at ~6 (or whenever it is) and the $3r at 8. I've been enjoying playing MTT's a bit more lately even tho' I still suck at them. I sent a few hands from the rebuy last week to Tdizzle and was pleased to see I accidentally made a few correct decisions.

Got my HH grabber to work. So Hopefully I'll start posting some hands. My problem is that I'm so lazy, when I remember to take the time to post hands I'll forget the context of the hand. No info=not helpful.

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home