Fishstickittie's Poker Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Completing from the SB in a STT/I'm back

I forgot my password when blogger "reset". Not sure how much I'll keep up w/ this, since I don't have the best track record in the past, but I'm going to try (echo...echo...)

There's a great thread on CP in the SNG section discussing completing from the SB PrF. The beauty of it, like many great CP threads, is that it was intended for entertainment and ended up becoming a strategy discussion.

These threads are always gold. Starts out w/ someone posting a hand they deemed "interesting". In reality it's quite the opposite. Someone points out to the OP that a mistake they made in the hand and the comedy ensues.

Basically, the OP in this little saga complete from the SB w/ several limpers in front w/ J-3 clubs. When another poster politely pointed out that it was "incorrect" he then chose to defend his "play" by his 11:1 odds he was getting on his .5 blind. LOL.

It really is posts like this that renew my hope that the games are still very beatable and we still have "those guys" putting money online. I really can't think of any better reply by someone than when they spout the odds they are "getting on their money". Reminds me of the character Keving from "The Office" commenting that "if someone gives you 10:1 odds you take it...... If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, let's just say I'll be a very rich man." If i knew how to embed I would.

I'm back playing strictly STT SNG's, barring coming home drunk on Tuesdays and bleeding money at the the cash tables or having a "good feeling" regarding the rebuy's. GRRRRRRrrrrr.....

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!! You're back! Keep it up...and start playing the BBT blogger tourneys (listed in the CP Members Forum). I always enjoy your writes!

<---Will be lurking


-Champ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home